San Francisco based artist Jeremy Fish has been destroying it for years now. His style is super fun, original, and laced with fantasy. He’s a frequent collaborator with Aesop Rock and Upper Playground, who puts out his clothing line, Superfishal, available here. His show “Ghosts of the Barbary Coast” is currently running through December 30 at Fifty24SF.
Hit the jump to check out 10 Questions With Jeremy Fish…
1. What is the last book you read?
2. What is your favorite vice?
3. What is your favorite language other than English?
Italian or German.
4. Who is your favorite cartoon villain?
5. If you were 13 years old and a bully, how would you go about jacking kids for their lunch money?
Threaten to skull fuck their house pets if they dont pay up on time.
6. Why should we hire you?
I am a nice guy to work with.
7. You have a $10 gift certificate to Target, which department do you head towards?
Socks I guess, lame answer.
8. Would you rather have to wear adult diapers for life or red-tinted goggles?
9. You’ve been chosen for Dancing With the Stars, congratulations. Who do you pick to be your partner?
The Indian midget breakdancer from YouTube.
10. And finally, a round of “Fuck, Marry, Kill” (pick which one of these people you would fuck, which one you would marry, and which one you would kill):
The Iron Giant- Marry
A big thank you to Jeremy.
Aesop Rock’s “Pigs” Video Featuring Jeremy Fish Doing His Damn Thing