For our first segment of “Ten Questions With…” we bring you 10 questions with NYC DJ/producer Blockhead. Homeboy has worked with the likes of Aesop Rock, Murs, and Cage and he has some incredible solo albums out for consumption.
Check out the questions and answers after the jump…
1. What was the last book you read?
Shamefully, it was “The Game,” by Neil Strauss.
2. What is your greatest vice?
3. Low End Theory or Midnight Marauders?
Low End Theory by a landslide.
4. Have you ever (foot) chased someone? Why?
Sure. Not in an “out for blood” kinda way, but once my homeboy pushed me into a pile of garbage and I chased him until the favor was returned.
5. How much time do you spend on breakfast?
None. I wake up at noon. I set the day off with a lunch.
6. What is the last DVD you bought?
I don’t really buy DVD’s.
7. You just got a spot on Dancing With the Stars, who do you want to be your partner?
Preferably a hot girl who would get me eliminated as quickly as possible.
8. Blind or Deaf?
9. What is the name of your Bizarro World character?
10. And finally, a round of “Fuck, Marry, Kill” (which of the list below would you rather fuck, which would you rather marry, and which would you rather kill):
The Iron Giant
I wouldn’t fuck or marry any of these…kill kill kill.
Blockhead’s “The Art of Walking” Video:
Check out more from Blockhead below at:
A big RBM thanks to Blockhead!!!!